Everyone wants to find the right company that fits well. Employees look beyond financial benefits to work for the company. While the salary package is important, motivation and job satisfaction play a crucial role.
Every year, several organizations across various industries are studied and ranked. The organizations are compared based on the framework by asking several questions. The Economic Times releases this list every year to help job seekers find the best place to work.
Best Companies to Work for
Google grabs the first spot as the most desirable company with just 1,683 employees. The company is very picky regarding the workforce, and you can get into it if you have problem-solving skills, knowledge, and speed.
2. American Express India
American Express India is an old and established organization with more than 10,000 employees. About 90% of employees of the company are millennials which means that it is an ideal choice for the younger generation.
3. Ujjivan Financial Services
Ujjivan Financial Services is loved by the employees due to its meaningful work nature. The CEO of this company doesn’t have a personal assistant, and there are no job titles.
4. Teleperformance India
Teleperformance India is another leading company that gets most of its business from the various call centers. Even though the company has more than 4000 employees, it runs successfully without an HR department.
5. Other top companies
- Godrej Consumer Products comes next on the list offering empowerment of the employees.
- Marriott Hotels is another top company in India that follows a flat hierarchy. It takes numerous initiatives to empower the employees.
- SAP Labs is another ideal company suitable for the younger generation as 50% of the workforce consists of young people.
- The Oberoi group hotels are loved by international clients for their exceptional service, and employees love the harmony.
Have you applied to any of the companies discussed above?